for anonymous, who asked for stevebucky and meeting online + meeting in a support group
cw for PTSD, references to various past traumas, and a description of a character being triggered
Steve’s only followers on twitter are friends from his support group, so after a disastrous first date Natasha sets him up on, he feels no shame in confessing online:
@stevegrant1 dropping to the floor because ur date drops their glass #PTSDthings
Sam retweets it and adds his own experience.
@samwithwings afraid to sleep bc neighbors call cops when u wake screaming #PTSDthings
Sam has way more followers than Steve, so a lot of people see the hashtag.
That’s where it starts.
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
YOU CAN HAVE ME
jesus, give me more bucky in a three piece suit…..seriously.
clint barton is the kind of guy who can hit a fly from 100m away with a bow and arrow but if you yell think fast and throw something at him he will not catch it and it will hit him in the face
elementary school: reads at a middle school level
middle school: reads at a high school level
high school: reads at a college level
college: re-reads Harry Potter
Kristen Stewart photographed by Sebastian Kim for Vanity Fair France, September 2014
Ooh ooh baby
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Na na na na